So I am getting really frustrated with these facebook perverts. Like seriously don't approach me with the whole I want to make a life with you. First of all sweetie you don't even know me and I don't know you! What makes it even worse is the fact that the person is like 26 or something. I'm 17 and i'm sorry but I just can't talk to anyone that much older than me no matter what. I have a boyfriend that I love and adore and its perfectly clear on my facebook so I don't understand why these mutts keep coming at me with that crap. Yeah he might be young (18) in your book and he can't provide me with what I want at this age but truthfully at this age I just need someone that is there for me mentally, when it comes to financially I have my parents for that so I'm not looking for a suga daddy at all. Even when I become older I don't want no old mutt just so they can break me off some. I want someone I can connect to and I can't see that in an older guy sorry. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't come on so persistent at all. I had this one guy that asked for my yahoo username and everything so he can email me. I told him naw I'm good that's why facebook have messaging. I check my email yesterday and this fool done sent me a message in my personal email address. He crossed the line with that. So now I have no other option but to delete and block him because he over stepped his boundaries. He wants to get to know me but what do i look like putting out my business. Ugh! Okay so I believe I'm done venting =)
Have a Great && Blessed Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment