23 August 2009

High School...Ugh!

I'm definitely slacking on blogging but I just haven't had that extra time to blog. Either I'm in school, at practice, doing homework, or just trying to relax in between. I barely get to watch television now because there isn't enough time. I'm trying to get ready for my SAT and ACT but I haven't even had time to study for that but that's going have to change real soon. This school year is going to be very interesting and I'm trying to do everything but we will see how that goes. Thats if I don't go crazy first.

So this year they decided to put high school students in uniform. Everyone seems to be complaining and have so much to say about it that right about now i'm just like can you please shut up. I understand that this uniform thing isn't where its at but complaining really isn't doing anything to change it. If you so against it then just don't wear it that way we can see how big and bad you really are. All the talking isn't really necessary and what makes it worse is the fact that some of these people complaining should actually be happy they in uniform. They look way better than they did last year. Uniforms can't make you look like trash, you do that to yourself. At this moment I could care less about it anymore. I'm just doing what I have to do to leave that school by December 2011. Well this is my miniature update for now! I have to change my blog layout because it's starting to bore me which isn't good. That means its boring others also.

No comments: